Mumbai Woman Eats Maggi With Tomatoes, Dies; Cop Explains “Mishap”

“While sitting in front of the TV, she unintentionally added the tomato to her food,” said Musa Devarshi, Sub Inspector of Malvani Police.

Mumbai: A 27-year-elderly person passed on in Mumbai after unintentionally devouring food bound with rodent poison, police said. While making maggi, the lady coincidentally added tomato that was bound with rodent poison.

The occurrence happened in Pascal Wadi region in Mumbai’s Malad.

Police said that the lady, recognized as Rekha Nishad, had bound tomatoes to kill rodents in the house on July 21. The following day, she incidentally added the tomato to her noodles.

While sitting in front of the TV, she unintentionally added the tomato to her food,” said Musa Devarshi, Sub Inspector of Malvani Police.

She began regurgitating hours subsequent to eating the Maggi. Her significant other and brother by marriage her to the closest emergency clinic.

The lady passed on Wednesday while going through treatment at the emergency clinic.

You May Also Like

More From Author

+ There are no comments

Add yours